If you want to know how to start a website the right way then don’t get involved with these online businesses that offer you website design and a Page #1 listing on search engines. If they aren’t themselves on Page 1 how are they going to get you there? Even more ludicrous is those that promise a #1 listing!
A #1 listing on Google? For every customer? Get real! You know what? They will do as they say, otherwise it might be illegal, but they will give you a #1 listing for a keyword nobody ever uses. Like if you name is Jerry Yankovic IV they will give you a #1 listing for that. Know what I mean?
Forget it. Don’t pay to have your website built for you because it will cost a fortune, and you will be paying for ever to have it maintained. Do you really want to know how to start a website? DIY – that’s right. Do it yourself. That’s what I did and I did it myself.
I am going to take you along exactly the same road that led me to online success, and I will be with you all the way. It won’t be free, but your first few months won’t cost more than $500. What you will need is:
• A website and foolproof creative web design system
• Keyword research tools
• Traffic analysis software
• Search engine listing software
• Unlimited email addresses
• Unlimited autoresponders (to automate your business)
• A blog (to promote your business)
• A shopping cart system
• A means of receiving credit card payments
• Information on how to do it all
• Much more
I can offer you all of that and more for less than $500. Here’s the breakdown:
• Website: $299
• PayPal : FREE – this allows you to make and accept online payments by credit and debit card.
• All the rest of the above: INCLUDED
• My acclaimed eBook SEOcious selling at $47 FREE
• My article marketing encyclopedia Article Czar FREE
Check out internet millionaire Ken Evoy’s SiteBuildIt in a new window then return here if you are interested. He knows how to start a website – he is the master! If not, thank you for visiting, and please return again when you get into trouble. Only 1-5% people succeed online, but far more do so with one of Ken’s websites. I will help you with every step, though Ken’s instructions on how to start a website are truly foolproof – not the proverbial ‘foolproof’!